Managing finances at your fingertips is the norm nowadays. Mobile-based applications have taken over half of our daily chores, from buying groceries to making bill payments. Similarly, some things that can be achieved are using apps to maintain credit scores and keeping a check on changing metrics of credit scores on a timely basis and receiving its report. Let’s find out below how these apps will help us attain some milestones in credit finances.
- Prominent features of these apps are using multiple credit scoring models to calculate the score for a particular user. Once the report is prepared by one of the famous credit bureaus such as Equifax, Experian, or Transunion, scores are calculated accordingly by these apps. They also can calculate multiple scores based on a single report and vice-versa, as the information in these credit reports may vary even if the same scoring model is used. Since there is uncertainty as to which report the creditor will prefer to take into consideration, it is always advisable to get the reports prepared from all three reputed credit bureaus.
- Viewing the list of visitors on the credit profile who view the credit scores is another boon of using these apps because one is aware of the people evaluating their finances. These visits are not random but happen only after one has applied or wishes to apply for personal loan as the potential lenders want to inquire about the credit scores and for the users of apps to assume whether that loan will push through.
- Maintaining credit scores (also known as cibil score) is one of many things these apps can do. They also present a preview of the financial history for the users so that they know their expenses and can manage them accordingly. They hint at the proximity of funds, let you know when you are prone to taking loans, and also point out when you are at the peak of budgeting and getting your finances right.
- These apps can be your true financial advisor because they can provide tips and recommendations on avoiding debts and finding the best investment option at the right time. Providing exclusive insights and analytical data help you to move towards financial liberation and keep your hard-earned money under control.
- They are safe to use, especially those assigned by banks or credit bureaus. Still, sometimes company names you haven’t even heard of pop up in your mail or text asking for your payment or other financial information in return for a credit report or score is a sure-shot scammer. One should always be aware of such potential threats when applying for a flexi personal loan online because various forms of cyber security are looming over the digital framework of finance.
Apart from all these features and functionalities, there is an added advantage of push notifications for suspicious changes in credit scores, factors impacting them, and suggestions to improve them. Switching to an app to maintain your credit finances will always satisfy you apart from providing access to instant money during quick verification of loan applications.